Toggle Menu SearchSearch


The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade does not issue a travel advice for Monaco at this time.

Read Travel Smart for useful travel information to help prepare for your trip, and advice on what to do if you run into problems overseas.

Consider your physical and mental health before travelling overseas. Get vaccinated before you travel. At least eight weeks before you depart, make an appointment with your doctor or travel clinic for a basic health check-up, and to discuss your travel plans and any implications for your health, particularly if you have an existing medical condition.

More information:

Where to get help

Depending on what you need, your best option may be to first contact your family, friends, airline, travel agent, tour operator, employer or travel insurer. Your travel insurer should have a 24-hour emergency number.

Emergency phone numbers

If the matter relates to a criminal issue, contact the nearest police station, or dial 17 for the police emergency number.

Australian Government

The Consular Services Charter explains what the Australian Government can and cannot do to assist Australians overseas. Australia does not have an Embassy or Consulate in Monaco. For consular assistance, contact the Australian Government at the Australian Embassy in France.

Australian Embassy, Paris

4 Rue Jean Rey,
75015 Paris FRANCE
Phone: +33 1 4059 3300
Fax: +33 1 4059 3315
For emergency assistance, 24 hours a day, phone +33 1 4059 3301.
Facebook: L'Australie en France

See the Embassy website for information about opening hours and temporary closures that may affect service provision.

If you're unable to contact the Embassy in a consular emergency, contact the 24-hour Consular Emergency Centre on +61 2 6261 3305 from overseas, or 1300 555 135 within Australia.

Other useful information

If the situation changes and a travel advice for Monaco is issued, travellers can be automatically notified by subscribing to our email subscription service.

Foreign Affairs Canada, the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office, and the US State Department also issue travel advice for their citizens.

Additional resources